AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
23.09.24 02:52:07
I have been trying to reach someone, anyone, at AVS4YOU for the past few weeks to get help activating my programs. NO ONE has responded to me! I've tried to access the help center and it times out. I am beyod upset!! I recently updated my operating system to windows 10 and had to reinstall my AVS programs/apps. I followed the instructions on my email from April 2024. I dwonloaded the programs, input my registartion key where I was supposed to and it was accepted, yet every time I use one of the AVS programs, I get the free version with the watermark and NOT the one that I pay for. I've even entered the key directly into the program, Audio Editor for instance, and it said that I was registered. When I go to save my project, a window pops up asking me if I want to continue with the free version or register online. I've even tried using that box to register but it only takes me to a page to order AVS products. I want this fixed immediately. I find it disturbing that no one has responded to my email requests for help and that I can't get on the support page. This has all been incredibly disappointing.
Administrator
23.09.24 08:42:37
To: danielle_98661@yahoo.com

Hello Danielle,

We would like to inform you, that according to AVS4YOU support system there have been no messages from you since 9/8/2024. Please also be informed that the support manager answered you on 9/9/2024.

Please contact AVS4YOU support system and describe the issue you faced in detail for further assistance.
Best regards!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  5