AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.05.24 22:05:19
Just a few words to thanks the support: after several computers changes and windows version changes my old licence was detected as installed on more than 3 computers. True, but olders computers doesn't exist anymore :)
Simple contact to support and problem solved, I can now re-use AVS with my full license.

Thanks guys & girls
Administrator
21.05.24 08:38:15
To: locaol

Hello Olivier,
Thank you for the feedback,

Please note, according to the support request, the license key was reactivated based on the fact that the OS has been updated. That is possible according to AVS4YOU license agreement. It's also relevant if you change any PC components, hard drive, etc.

In the case described, after changing computers you need an additional subscription, because this is a violation of AVS4YOU license agreement. You need to buy an additional AVS4YOU Subscription for each new computer you want to activate the subscription on. It's relevant if you change your PC to the new one or want to install AVS4YOU Software on more computers. For further assistance and information, please contact us at AVS4YOU Support system.

Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  110