AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.03.24 15:53:33
My video editor had been crashing alot over the past few weeks so I looked for an update and found the 2024 video edit update and installed it. Im currently in the middle of a project that I had been working on prior to the update. So I picked up where I left off and im adding TEXT. When the text box opens it does not show the video in the background, only a black screen. It also has no text box to click on in the preview screen to add my text. then it finally gives me a NOT RESPONDING and crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this update 3 times. THen I completely deleted everything and reinstalled and still same issue. I emailed AVS tech support and have not gotten a response! Im in the middle of a project with a deadline today and i do not feel like starting over with a new software system. Any suggestions?
Administrator
18.03.24 07:55:12
To: lemonahoy

Hello,
Thank you for the information,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the programs from our website.

Now install the software on your PC anew.

3. Please also enable "Use Video buffer" option to avoid issues with black screen:

Edit > Settings > Preview > Video Rendering = Use video buffer > restart the program.

If it does not solve the issue, please contact us again.

Best regards!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  79