AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
30.07.20 12:34:49
Hi; I've been TRYING to get my AVS video editor to work for over 2 months, but; can't find how to do it.
I need to either 'delete' a 2-3 second section of my 4minute video, OR, 'MUTE' the same section (not suitable for Youtube content)
I've looked a MANY other posts on here, but; even following the instructions I can't do it. I TRIED to do as per instructions for old AVS Video Editor v.4.1, but I can't even find the 'volume - balance' icon/function on my App (v.9.4)?
I have also been trying to just 'delete' the 3 second scene, but, it just deletes 'either side' of the section I choose and keeps only the 3 seconds I'm trying to delete.
I want to buy the App (using free to TEST it does what I need it to do) but until I can do what I consider should be 'basic' editing, I can't commit to it?
Any advice be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
PS... I tried as per above link, but; my screen doesn't look/show the same icons etc?
Yours thankfully
Tazercrazy
Developer
30.07.20 14:33:00
To: tazercrazy@gmail.com

You should use the Split and Delete functions or Trim, or Multi Trim functions to remove unnecessary video segment (section, scene).

And in order to mute the sound for the selected scene, there are several different ways at once:
- Mute function (the easiest way);
- manual control of the waveform level (drag the left and right control points on the audio envelope line for that scene to the bottom);
- Amplify audio effect with minimum level of Gain (-48).
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  232