AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
31.05.20 09:54:29
At using AVS Video editor a lot of memory is fulled with cache-files. (at this moment 64 GB).

Can you delete this content because it stays at my SSD-disk and that disk is not very big.
Developer
01.06.20 07:55:47
To: barnhoornjp@gmail.com

Please check this option:
Settings -> Environment -> Processing high definition files.

If you use "Temporary cache", cache files will be automatically deleted on the correct program exit (without crashing and freezing).

If you use "Permanent cache", then saved proxy-files are not deleted automatically and you can detele them manually - manually from folder "c:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\Temp\Cache\" or by clicking "delete the saved files" button/link.
03.06.20 08:53:42
Thanks for your help! The setting was Temporary cache but there were files n the map. Strange.

But now I choose 'delete the saved files' at the option Permanent cache and the map is empty. So that works and I have a lot of space on my computer again!! I will look in the coming time what will happen with the cache!

Thanks!
19.02.24 01:18:49
Sono in possesso di n.2 licenze: la prima acquistata sul computer con cui scrivo: Packard Bell; la seconda sul PC Asus (non ancora utilizzata)
Sul PC Packard (attualmente in uso) riscontro i seguenti problemi che mettono a dura prova la mia pazienza:
L'editor video si blocca frequentemente costringendomi a fermarlo dalla "gestione attività" di windows.
Quando avvio la "produzione" si blocca e mi segnala i seguenti errori: 256 & 69536.
Segnalo inoltre, che dal recente aggiornamento sono scomparsi dal menù le seguenti app di avvio: screen capture e registratore audio.
L'editor audio, quasi sempre, bisogna riavviarlo una seconda volta (la prima volta si apre e si chiude).
Administrator
19.02.24 07:44:34
To: v.palella@outlook.it

Hello,
Thank you for the provided information,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the programs from our website.

Now install the software on your PC anew.

If it does not solve the issue, please contact us again.
Best regards!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  57