AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.01.09 18:09:32
avs burner service says no disc in my drive, click start or refresh and nothing but I click cancel and it appears to start burning. (or so hope me it better have burned it) Per recomendation in forums I did click verify disc..............we are at o minutes and not yet finished. Since Ive had 2 out of 5 burned discs freeze up and Im not about to watch 60 minutes after the 2 hours it took to convert from divx to dvd. Is verifying the answer to make sure a disc will play?

Is it normal for avs to convert files at almost the playback speed?
If I want to burn a file and verify it should it be taking an hour (and still counting as I post this)?
After a disc is verified what are the chances it wouldnt play?
Dam
Administrator
13.01.09 05:27:29
To: maybachjr

Hi,

maybachjr:
Is it normal for avs to convert files at almost the playback speed?

That depends upon many factors such as PC configuration, selected presets, file, file source etc...

maybachjr:
If I want to burn a file and verify it should it be taking an hour (and still counting as I post this)?

See above.

maybachjr:
After a disc is verified what are the chances it wouldnt play?

Good chances:-). Verifying means that the input file totally corresponds to the burned one.

In fact, that is not clear what the problem is? Did you burn the disc or not? Is it burning or visualising issue?
Please describe your actions step by step precisely. Inform me what is the version of the program you use?

Hope to hear from you soon
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  32