AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.02.17 21:54:54
The maximum of entrys in the timeline seems limited to 1500, this is not enough for timelapse.
The media importer should be multi threaded and should work in background.
The timeline import seems to fire some visual refresh events for the timeline, which are useless as long the import is working.
The internal data storage seems to be based on XML, which waste a lot of time to manage, you should move to a database.
The imported media files seems not to be saved in the project file, as long i add them not to the timeline. (bad if the program terminates with an error)
The error handling is as bad as possible, after an error which was shown for less than a second, hangs the program.
The AVSVideoConverterHost is not (enough) optimized. It seems that for every single timeline entry will be a new worker thread created and destroyed. that waste a lot of CPU only for the thread handling.

Guys, it seems that PNs here are not possible. However, we should find another way to talk to each other.

Regards
Stefan.
Nat
22.02.17 13:18:48
To: StefanDubai

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I will pass them over to our developers team.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Kind regards
22.02.17 21:50:51
To: Nat

Thank you!

The file "MediaLibrary.vec" under "X:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\Data" seems to make some problems if the file is getting bigger (130MB).
I got an "Abnormal program termination" error while starting (Splash screen was visible). I have the logfile attached.
Is there a way to get a log with more details?

The programs starts without error and very fast after deletion of the MediaLibrary.vec.

Regards
Stefan
Attached files:
Nat
28.02.17 11:08:02
To: StefanDubai

Dear Stefan,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Inform about the result please.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  168