AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.03.16 10:28:29
I have contacted you by through the official channels. I have tried to activate the current software, PDF converter, and it would not allow it. You advised through a standard email response, '
Dear User,

We would like to draw your attention to the official license agreement which you should accept or reject while installing AVS programms. Note that if you reject the agreement the installation process will stop. If you accept the agreement and continue with the installation process it means that you agree with all the conditions of the license policy.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards.

How can this explain my change of hardware and the need to download software again, using my 'unlimited subscription purchased in 2006/7 ??. Unlimited usually means exactly that! Why do I get the same response to this question. I no longer have the Laptop that the software resided on. In fact I have changed Computer many times since my first registration.
Administrator
11.03.16 11:51:08
To: Kenneth Metcalf

Dear Kenneth,

All questions related to AVS4YOU software license (purchasing, receiving, recovering) should not be posted on the forum. Please address them directly to our Technical Assistance Team and continue the correspondence in our Support System.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  336