03.03.16 14:40:03
Hi friend, help me please...
My AVS Vid. Editor error..
Attached files:
04.03.16 06:41:16
To: baik

Hello,

In order to solve this problem please repair AVS files:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.

2. Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:

If you run 32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If you run 64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Try to provide some additional information about the error:

- describe your actions step by step;
- specify the format of the file you are trying to convert and its origin;
- specify to which format you convert and which presets you select;
- attach a screenshot of your PC configuration: right-click My Computer, choose Properties, make a screenshot of the General tab.

We will be happy to assist you.

Best regards.
13.04.18 06:41:38
I am facing a similar problem and I have performed the Repairing step as well. Please help me out.

I have tried changing the Cache directory to another drive and I also have tried changing the Cache options from Permanent, Temporary to No Cache but still of no use.

I was using mp4 file and was trying to edit the overlay when this problem occurred.

I am attaching two screen shots. One is of the error and another is of my PC configuration.

Please help asap.
Attached files:
170.39 KB
Nat
16.04.18 06:11:01
To: jai3208

Hello,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download and install the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Please inform about the result.

Best regards.
17.04.18 16:33:00
To: Nat

I have done as you said and I have even reinstalled the windows just to be sure, but it is of no use. The editor still crashes and I haven't been able to to do anything on it, it is just not stable. All my effort goes waste.

Please refund (30 day money back guarantee) as there doesn't seem to be a viable solution.
Nat
18.04.18 09:48:05

Dear user,

We invite your to discuss the issue and resolve it to our mutual advantage.

If we are not able to resolve the issue we are sure to give you refund.

To fix this problem we need your source files (the project .vep file and media files used in the project). It will allow us to reproduce and analyze the error.

Please upload the files to our FTP server.

I have send you the instructions on how to upload the files using AVS4YOU support system.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
23.04.18 09:21:58
To: Nat

Hello,

I cannot share my files, you were supposed to provide me "Error Free Software".

I gave a try to solution provided by you in the first attempt but that didn't work. Then I also searched the forum but none of the solutions provided here worked.

"I cannot participate in Research and Development of AVS Editor", I have other things to deal with as well."

"So please refund ASAP"
Nat
30.04.18 07:18:50

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  321