AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.10.15 08:59:53
This past weekend I flew my Inspire around a small lake out in the woods. The day was great for video and there was an abundance of wildlife in the area which I was able to record. I ran a few minutes of video (.MP4) and then switched to stills (.JPEG) and shot a few images bracketed for three exposures. I then switched back to video and recorded a file 3.7 GB in size. There were earlier flights recorded on that micro sd which is a Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB.

When I got home I used a high speed Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-ll reader/writer and downloaded the card into my pc to view the files. All the video files were there including the stills and I was able to convert all the videos to .MPEG-4 so I could view them EXCEPT ONE, the video file that I recorded after the stills, would not convert to .MPEG-4 or any other format. The message that pops up says "the following errors occurred while opening files: rec DJI-0015.MP4-file format error" I have WinX DH Video Converter and AVS Video Apps and neither will convert this file.

I bought EaseUS Data Recovery software and it says that it recovers the file but that recovery still won't convert to something I can view.

Maybe some of you know a trick to this. I plan to fly this afternoon and run the camera more, alternating from stills to video to see if this happens again. This could be bad since I have no way of knowing if the videos I'm shooting are going to be any good when I get them to my PC. There is some good stuff in this file and I'm going to be very discouraged if I can't get into it. I have been shooting video for years and I have never had this happen.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Nat
23.10.15 14:41:22
To: Sunshinegirls

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download and the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Inform about the result please.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  228