AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
mrs
24.07.15 16:15:31
Keep getting the following error message (atteched) when trying to open the Audio Editor. Has anyone else had this issue and/or have fix?
Attached files:
Nat
29.07.15 10:36:54
To: mrs

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistace to you.

Kind regards
26.01.16 16:55:20
In the matter of audio recording in Windows 10...

When I updated to Win10 I had sound, but no audio record. So I rolled back to 7 in hopes that in time this issue would be solved. Maybe it has and nobody ever came back to say how they did it.

When you upgrade, for one thing you lose SOUND RECORDER. You gain Voice Recorder..but that is only for microphone use. No Sound Recorder and no line in sound record on anything else either.

Has the fix been found and I missed it? I'd love to put Windows 10 back on, but no point if my AVS stuff becomes useless.
26.01.16 23:02:44
To: TheNorm

Well. Looks like I discovered why there was no further questions about Dell computers and no record audio after a few months.

I finally gutted up and put 10 back on and all the problems I had encountered with the early install evidently have been addressed. Folks quit asking because they were happy.

So, if you have been holding off...take the plunge!

Norm
Nat
27.01.16 11:28:33
To: TheNorm

Dear Norm,

The audio will record only in case all the sound devices of your computer are switched on. We suggest you activating your sound devices following the instructions below: go Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Manage audio devices > Recording tab > select Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices > right click on each of the appeared in the window device's icons >> check the field Enable.

Then you will be able to choose the necessary device in AVS Audio Editor recording settings.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  493