AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.03.15 11:35:51
Hi , I have been using AVS for a few years now. Am using core i7 8Gb ram Windows 7 64bit computer so processing speed should not be a problem. Just trying to create some simple home movies but the program keeps crashing and/or freezing. To be honest this has always been an occasional problem but it happens very time I try to use it now. It also often tells me that perfectly good jpg files have a format error. Please advise what I can do before I switch to another program. Thanks
Nat
24.03.15 12:34:31
To: maple3

Dear user,

Please try to repair AVS files:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
2. Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:
%COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Try to provide some additional information about the error:
- describe your actions step by step;
- specify the format of the file you are trying to convert and its origin;
- can the file be played on any of your PC players before importing it to AVS Video Converter?

Thank you for the information.

Best regards.
27.04.15 10:16:00
To: Nat

Hello, i have the same problem.
I can see preview of the video when i click on "import file" but i can't see anything when i put videos in the timeline.

I used AVS Video Editor from 1 year and works great. I have this problem in the last week.

I have a Windows 8.1 and i installed the last version of AVS

Could you kindly help me??

Thanks

Andrea
Administrator
08.05.15 11:31:29
To: Prom2015

Hi Andrea!

I'd recommend you to follow these instructions in order to update AVS applications as well as their components on your PC. Update drivers for the graphics card of your PC. Then please repair AVS files: close all AVS programs and other running applications >> copy the following link to the address bar of My Computer window and press <Enter>:

32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the *.dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

In case the issue persists, specify:

<1> whether your PC uses two graphics cards;
<2> whether the issue appears with all media files or with some particular ones only.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
25.07.15 17:04:54
To: Prom2015

Hi Andrea, any updates so far if the steps given did the trick for you so far?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  293