AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.06.14 13:30:01
Hello.

I have been using the Video Editor program in conjunction with the Video Burner software for the last 2 years without any type of issues, and just recently I am not able to complete the burning to disc process. It seems to burn all the files until it gets ready to closed the disc and then it seems the program "stalls", ultimately resulting in an "Operation timeout" error. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Video Editor program to no avail.

I have attached a screenshot showing the error.
Attached files:
15.06.14 17:41:10
It could be an issue with the disc itself. Have you tried another one yet?
16.06.14 18:10:25
To: dwaynnyt

Yes, I have tried numerous discs, and I keep getting "Operation timeout" during the burning process. I have used the same discs (brand/type) since I began using these programs.
Nat
17.06.14 11:05:54
To: donnchadh

Dear user,

Thank you for the information.

To avoid the problem please try to completely uninstall all AVS4YOU software traces from your PC following precisely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Video Editor from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx

Then burn your video by right clicking on the video you have created - choose Send to - AVS Video Burner and inform about the result.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  61