AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.09.13 07:38:56
Hello everybody,

I was wondering, if anyone else has experienced the problem, that I've got at the moment:

I've created several flv-videos with AVS Screen Capture and included them in a VEP-file on the main video line (I'm using AVS Video Editor 6.4).
So, when I record my voice, it will be placed on the recording voice line. When I play my project, I can hear my voice as well as the sound of the flv-files from the main video line.
However, when I press "Produce..." to create a video file, I can not hear the recording voice in the final video (only hearing the flv sound).

What am I doing wrong?
Nat
23.09.13 10:48:19
To: derdc3

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew, try to use the program and inform about the result.

Best regards.
26.09.13 07:52:36
Nat:

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew, try to use the program and inform about the result.

Best regards.

I tried it, but it still doesn't work. It won't let me export the recording voice lane.
Nat
27.09.13 11:12:56

Dear user,

Please try to provide some additional information about th issue so we could assist you:
- to what format you save your video to and what settings you select for the output (audio and video codec),
- specify where (what player) you use to playback the created video,
- try to playback it on some other players and inform if you get any sound.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
04.11.13 10:53:13
Nat:

Dear user,

Please try to provide some additional information about th issue so we could assist you:
- to what format you save your video to and what settings you select for the output (audio and video codec),
- specify where (what player) you use to playback the created video,
- try to playback it on some other players and inform if you get any sound.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards

I usually create WMV-files, HD-Video 720p.
But it's neither working with other formats such as AVI or MPEG.

I use VLC Player and Windows Media Player to play the video. On both players I can hear the sound of the original video, but the sound of my recorded voice is not there.
Nat
15.11.13 08:33:40

Dear user,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Please make sure the aduio recording line is not disabled - see the screenshot attached.

Please also send us the screenshot of the Screen capture vieo and audio settings: press the Settings button on AVS Screen Capture - choose Audio tab - make a screenshot, then Video tab.

Specify audio the audio card you use and your PC configurations (rightc lcik on My Computer - Properties).

Do you have any codec packs installed?

Please try to make a short test project and if the problem remains please send the project and the output file to us.

We greatly appreciate your help.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  128