AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.07.13 04:42:17
Hi,
I'm using AVS Video Editor 6.4 (trial - I'm planning to buy soon) for my movie I produced, I've prepared all scenes and going to post-production and final editing.
I've saved one project per scene; for each project, I join several clips captured from two cameras used on the location set, on the main video track so I have composed the scene.

Sometimes I notice I've strong flickers on some clip, as it was "slowed" by the speed option.... The clip is not originally flickered, but only when I joined with others. Why?

If I put the Video Stabilization with low compensation (to avoid the unwanted zoom) the flicker seems to disappear, but it's transferred to following clip in the project. So I think I should use Video Stabilization on any clip, but working on the full movie requires a lot of time (due to the several clips I joined).... since there's no way to apply the video stabilization on any clip in the project together.

Any help?
Thanks in advance
Nat
17.07.13 06:54:27
To: dg67f

Dear user,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Unfortunately it is not possible to apply the effect to several files on the timeline at once, however you can apply the effect to all the project video.

Please make screen capture with the video before splitting the files on the timeline and after joining them, so we could show the flicker to our developers.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  242