I want one to count down

do we have one ?

if not - I'll search the web
Nat
29.04.13 08:37:13
To: greggustin

Dear user,

The Countdown effect is also available in AVS Video Editor (special group):
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Converter/Features/Editing/ApplyingEffects/Special/Countdown.aspx

You can change the settings of it (choose the numbers) by double clicking on the effect.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
30.04.13 17:26:27
I'm using AVS Video Editor and need help with the following:

1. How do I make the text of Rolling Credits begin quicker than the default time? The default time is too long for my video.

2. How do I adjust the speed of the rolling credits? The default speed is too fast for my video. When I lengthen the period of the credit the rolling speed does slow down but then it also lengthens the time it takes to start the actual text to a point where I fear viewers will think the video has ended w/o ever seeing the credits.
Nat
15.05.13 10:56:48
To: RRSmedley

Dear user,

The time the credits begin and their speed depend on the duration of the credits, thus to begin the text earlier you need to shorten its duration, thus its speed will be faster also.
You may try to apply several credits (or split them into seleral) to find the necessary combination of speed and start time.
Besides try to place the text a bit earlier on the timeline when it should be, so the text playback will begine when you need it.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
25.05.13 16:16:10
:
The time the credits begin and their speed depend on the duration of the credits, thus to begin the text earlier you need to shorten its duration, thus its speed will be faster also.

Thanks Nat, I wish I have found this sooner. I was wandering all over the place for a confirmation to this.
08.12.13 22:32:53
Hello Everyone,

I shot a video and due to space constraints the camera was positioned vertical. How do I edit or convert it so the video will play horizontally? Is there some kind of a 90° rotation option or fix?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Mike
Nat
10.12.13 09:50:23
To: ratacole

Dear Mike,

You can use the Rotate effect either in AVS Video Converter or AVS Video Editor:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/EditingVideos/Video/AddingVideoEffects/Transform/Rotate.aspx

Kind regards
19.12.13 22:00:30
Hello,

I am creating a "demo" video and i was wondering if it is possible to blur certain areas of my video. Fox example, on the video i am showing a registration process to students and i don't want people to see what i enter in the username and password section in the video so i would like to blur that area out.
Nat
23.12.13 07:20:08
To: sharpkid007

Dear user,

You can use the Gaussian Blur effect either in AVS Video Converter or AVS Video Editor:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/EditingVideos/Video/AddingVideoEffects/Effect/Blur.aspx

Kind regards
23.01.14 12:28:53
Hello,

When I introduce a .PNG image in the bar of 'superpotition', it appears (only some times) a black line just next to my .PNG image. If I edite it, and I change a little the size (in the program, when I click 2 times on the image) I get to fix it.

If I reset the program, then, the black line appear in other imagen which didn't have it before. And no, it's not because I have cut it wrong, because there's no a black line in my original image.

Maybe, in the preview the black line doesn't appear but it appear later in the exported file.

So, Why this black line appears? What can I do for not see it again? It take me so much time away!

Thank you.
Attached files:
Nat
24.01.14 08:51:37
To: rnavasm

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS Support System.

Kind regards
12.05.14 18:28:48
I planned to add a motion blur effect to one of my video to increase the smoothness. However, the motion blur filter causes that everything in the video gets blurred, even the non-moving objects which are supposed to stay sharp. Here is an example:

Motion Blur with AVS Video Editor:

Motion Blur with another Video Editor:

In the second screenshot, you can see the non-moving objects staying sharp. Here is the original video of the 2nd screenshot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-I8otP4Hg

And here is another motion blur video demonstration, showing that only the moving objects in the video get blurred:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxxO1OGiyTw

Is there some specific setting I have to change in order to create proper motion blur? Or is the AVS video editor currently not capable of adding motion blur? Maby there is a addon I have to install to get it working?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Nat
13.05.14 08:44:13
To: MaxosP

Dear user,

Motion Blur gives the impression of motion in the image by adding directional and angle controls for the blurring process. It makes the image softer, sharpen objects become smoother, not so bright and outstanding.

The sharpen effect may be more suitable for you:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/EditingVideos/Video/AddingVideoEffects/Effect/Sharpen.aspx

Kind regards
28.07.15 05:05:24
I need to change the default rotation setting from 180 to 90 degrees... how do I change the rotation settings?
Nat
29.07.15 11:35:57
To: stone@stonestedman.com

Dear user,

To change the rotation properties double click on the effect on the timeline and change the angle in the new opened window.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  274