AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.03.13 19:42:30
Hi

I am trying to convert MKV and MP4 files to DVD-R for playback. I have about 4 of these and everyone of them fails to playback successfully to completion without distortion about half-way through.

I have 2 DVD burners (Windows 7 64 bit, 2.37 GHZ, AMD Athlon 4600 DUola Core 64 bit CPU, 2 GB memory and plenty of disl space) adn both seem to have the same problem. I am attempting to try to burn to a DVD-DL (which is being requested by the progam initially) to see if that works properly.

Anyone else having problems shrinking DVD-DL to DVD-R based on a conversion from a different video file (e.g. MKV, MP4 or AVI) with the AVS4YOU Video Converter?
Nat
25.03.13 09:52:24
To: nlithwick

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please try to completely uninstall AVS4YOU software traces from your PC following precisely the instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked.

3. Download and install the latest version of AVS Video Converter, try to use it and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  55