AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.10.08 21:35:02
i just registered paid etc. got my license number etc- i tried to convert a video from jpeg to swf, and when i load it onto my website it is too big AND worst of all it says across the whole thing- INACTIVE FILE
please help
thanks
if someone could email the ans as i dont think i will find my way back here,...
tanglesrc@aol.com
thanks very very much
Dam
Administrator
22.10.08 01:53:26
To: hairart1@aol.com

Hello,

hairart1@aol....:
when i load it onto my website it is too big

Please inform us what presets you chose for the conversion. If that is Best Quality or Normal Quality that will take the original size, so the pictur can be wide.

hairart1@aol....:
it says across the whole thing- INACTIVE FILE

Please make a screenshot of the message and attach it to the post.

As a possible solution, I d recommend you to use AVS Video to Flash. That will allow you to convert and upload video. Please follow this link for the information or use search to find it on the forum.

Hope to hear from you soon
22.10.08 10:32:40
To: Dam
hi thank you-
i worked on it and its done- no another issue-
i made a power point presentation its a ppt file- i cant seem to convert it to swf or jpg or avi to load onto site- it keeps saying format error....
now what shall i do?
thanks
Dam
Administrator
23.10.08 07:18:49
To: hairart1@aol.com

Hi,

Unfortunately .ppt format is not supported by AVS software.

So, as a possible solution, I can propose you to create a slideshow using AVS Video Editor and then convert it to swf or to flv with AVS Video Converter, or use AVS Video to Flash and create an flv with swf player. That will allow you to place the created presentation to the web page.

Best Regards
23.05.08 16:20:55
First, this is just great software. It is very intuitive and easy to use.

I am using video to flash and want to embed the flash into a web page. However, the process creates several files and I am unsure as to how to go about this. For now, I'm directing people to a separate page to watch, but would prefer to embed right a current web page.
Dam
Administrator
24.05.08 03:11:19
dlwoodbe:
I am using video to flash and want to embed the flash into a web page.

Hello,

When the conversion is finished, You can open the created HTML-page using your HTML-editor, change it to your liking and copy and include it to your own web page.

Do not forget to put all the files from the output video file folder to the place where your web page is situated on your web server so that it worked correctly.

For more and precise information, please visit AVS Online Help page.
24.05.08 03:12:19
Im a dumb a@@@ I converted some video to html I cant figure ouit hopw to get the html code all I keep getting is the video player on a blank screen,,,
Administrator
13.02.09 01:31:13
To: jimbozs2000

In order to get the HTML code, you need to right-click on the blank part of the page and choose View Source. The information and link posted above might also be useful for you.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  530