AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.02.13 17:15:00
Hi Guys,

I am very happy with the AVS suite, great product and great value for money :)

I am just wondering if you could help with a problem on the AVS Media Player that I am experiencing lately with videos playing at an abnormally fast speed, even though play speed is set at the normal '1x' speed. Thanks for any advice offered as this problem has me perplexed!! :D

Thank you. :)

Patrick
Nat
08.02.13 05:36:56
To: Patrck

Dear Patric,

Do all videos of different formats and origin playback with fast speed?

How do they play on other PC players installed on your PC?

Specify the format and origin of the files that you are trying to playback.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
09.02.13 17:23:36
To: Nat

Hi Nat, thank you very much for your reply.:-)

For some reason, the problem seems to have rectified itself. Everything working as normal again. But for what it is worth, I did try various video formats when the problem was being experience and the same result with each of them.

I am not certain, but I think it may possibly have been due to a clash with a program called 'DivX'. I don't know how this video player got onto my computer but I did notice the default video player, which I had as AVS Media Player, had changed without my permission to DiVX. The problem I experienced with the abnormally high speed when watching videols seem to start after I reverted the default player back to AVS. Now this may have nothing to do with it at all but may be one possible explanation that may be of help.

Thanks once again for your reply. Very much appreciated! and thanks for such a great set of products. I am delighted with suite and for its great value!! :-)

Patrick.
Nat
11.02.13 08:46:55

Dear Patric,

Thank you a lot for the information. I am glad the problem is resolved and we have a satisfied customer.

The problem might be connected to the fact that additional (not correct) codecs could be installed together with your DivX player.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards
14.12.20 01:54:26

Hi,

I am having this problem with two videos I just recorded. I do not have anything called DivX player, is there another suggestion I can try to fix this?
23.12.20 08:01:12
To: Haileymom11

Dear user,

You have been assisted via AVS4YOU Support System. Please log in to your account to see the reply from the support manager. Password has been sent to your registration email address (In case you don't see this email, please check the "Spam" box).

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  487