AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.09.08 20:48:24
Is it possible? I already have a nice webcam and mic for less distortion with layers so I am not worried about that...

I need something where I can edit the sizes of the boxes if possible have control over where the video shows up and how much of it shows up on screen. I would like to be able to have 3 videos shown split screen 3 way... As though to have 3 characters singing on the screen at the same time... It would be awesome if during the video I can blow up the video or change the size of what is shown. Do any of the AVS programs do this? I just paid for the full subscription because there are so many uses. Even cooler if the program could shift sizes of the boxes so instead of it being a box it could change shape during the duration of the video... Even better if I could control and bend the lines instead of it just being a box or a rectangle... The possibilites would be endless there!

If AVS does not do this can anyone recomend a program (affordable) that does? I have brilliant ideas for videos and for some of them this feature would be great!

Tnx in advance for ideas!
Dam
Administrator
08.09.08 07:19:33
To: bluebody

Hello,

Unfortunately that is impossible with AVS Video Converter, as well as using any other avs software.

Best Regards
08.09.08 13:35:46
To: Dam

Any idea what might be able to do it?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  385