AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
14.04.12 05:33:06
If i play the video im editing from the Line for main video, it produces a very low quality preview in the avs player, but if i play a video from the current project window it will be in HD. I cant see anywhere that gives me the option to turn this quality up. It plays fine and everything is in sink but if i need to read something from the video I'm editing i have to go to the original video in the project window. Apart from that i find this to be great software for converting video to any format. It is great for recording my screen as i work, making it easy to produce HD online video tutorials.
So what i want to know is, is it possible to change the default resolution of the "line for main video" preview
Even if it cant be changed , i love the software, and while this problem is kinda annoying, its the only issue i have with it.
Lex
Administrator
15.04.12 12:24:44
To: Noobs

Hello,

Please note, when you add video to the Timeline its quality is automatically reduced. However, when you save the video its qaulity is turned back. Follow our instructions on saving video.

Best regards.
16.04.12 14:12:26
To: Lex

MMM Yes, i already know that, and have no problem with creating 1080 hd video or saving in whatever format i need. I think you missed the point of the question, so i'll elaborate. In the settings, under general, i can tick, use original format in media library ( unticking this gives me the same low quality as the time line video preview). I would like to have the same option for the timeline preview. This way when I am editing a video which contains words i can read them in the preview window while editing and or adding a voice over instead of having to go back to the original clip in the current project window. I make tutorials and they can be made up of the parts of many video's and recorded voice tracks, so having this option would defiantly be beneficial to the creation process. I use dual 33 inch Sony Bravia's as monitors, so a decent quality preview in both the Project window and from the Time line would be nice.
I'm guessing the answer at this point is, No, i cant have resolution options or even the option to view original format from the time line with my current version, but perhaps it is something you guys should consider adding at a later date.
Either way, for the money, it is good software, and i like it alot.
Lex
Administrator
17.04.12 07:13:26
To: Noobs

Hello,

Than you for the explanation. Your suggestion will be put forward to our developers.

Best regards.
13.05.12 20:13:30
To: Lex

Great. Hopefully this gets implemented this year. +1
Lex
Administrator
14.05.12 08:18:22
To: peleus

We will hope to it :-)
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  488