AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
20.10.11 08:26:05
Hi,

just wanted to give you a heads-up: Avira Internet Security 2012 is blocking the download URLs for the abovementioned products. They have been reported as URLs to known malware. I know this is an ongoing problem despite AVS4You trying to keep the antivrus companies informed. After putting in a webguard exception for avs4you, the downloads completed (20/10/2011) and the files pass a virus/malware scan with Avira and Malwarebytes(Pro).

Thanks for a great suite of products.

Cheers,

Rich
Lex
Administrator
20.10.11 08:52:18
To: chudd

Hello Rich,

We can assure you that our software does not contain any viruses or other dangerous components.

Probably antivirus poducers have updated their antivirus databases and now some component of our software is incorrectly recognized by
your antivirus program as a virus.

To receive evidence that AVS software is virus-free, you can also make use of www.virustotal.com website offering free service which
allows to upload a file suspected to be a virus and scan it by multiple antivirus engines.

AVS4YOU Team apologizes for the inconvenience caused and thanks you in advance for understanding.

Best regards
Lex
Administrator
20.10.11 09:28:56
To: Lex

Hello Rich,

Thank you for the information. Could you please specify your OS and send us the screenshots of the errors.

Best regards.
28.07.12 12:25:42
To: chudd

Hello. I also had some issues with Avira but the program was outdated. I just updated my antivirus program and there were no issues. I also double checked here that there were no viruses and AVS programs all appear to be clean.

I hope this helps.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  155