AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.08.11 08:35:49
Hi, I want to continue to request that the AVS Disc Creator be re-implemented to add files via playlist. The response I got from Lina a while back still doesn't satisfy that this program allows the option to import mp3 files from playlist, and also will ask the user if they wish to add the files. I can't see why this would be such a difficult request when other media players such as Winamp and some others have no problem importing mp3 files from a playlist.

This feature would save the users tons of time of not having to individually select audio files to make a mp3 disc. If this feature is never going to work the way it should, I would respectfully ask that the creators of this program remove it. Why have a feature that the program cannot process. I tried m3u, wpl, and pls playlist and the program will not import either playlist format. Thanks for reading.
Lex
Administrator
22.08.11 11:01:18
To: hotwire

Hello,

Actually,AVS Disc Creator recognizes the audio files , not the playlist file that contains not the files themselves, but the directions to the files. We will put forwaed your wish as a suggestion to our developers.

Best regards
23.08.11 18:20:32
To: Lex

Ok, thanks Lex for the info. Yes, that's what's a bit confusing to me, because the program does allow files to be added via the add files menu but will not import the files. I would surely think I was doing something wrong if the fact that many other burning software does not have a problem using this convenient feature.

Anyhow, thanks for submitting this issue, I clearly think it should work as implemented. Thanks for your time. *SUPER*
Lex
Administrator
24.08.11 10:32:30
To: hotwire

Hello,

Thank you for the cooperation*OK*

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  1  alpha45
Guests:  231