AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
13.07.11 14:06:39
I've noticed, when using the scene detection feature that it works perfectly fine detecting the scenes. However, if I close the program, the next time I re-open it the scenes are no longer detected, and I have to go through the process all over again.
Is this a common limitation with the program, or is there a setting I'm just missing?

This is a huge hindrance because I have approx. 132 source files to work from, where I take small scenes from them to create a new video. (thankfully I noticed this problem BEFORE I had imported all of the source files... Only the first 22.)
I can't be forced to scene detect every single time I open the program. That would take all day, and I wouldn't have time for editing.

I've Googled for solutions to this for days now and can't find anything. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

So, is it possible to keep the detected scenes in place so they're all ready to go the next time I open the program?

Thanks,
Christina
15.07.11 05:09:22
To: christina_snape

Hello Christina,

If you detect scenes and then save project (menu File>Save Project As), detected scenes will be saved.

Regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  150