AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
05.08.08 06:16:15
Hello,
Everything is working fine on the local machine. I uploaded the folder with all the files just as it is on the local machine but on the web server all I get is your logo when I click the play button (Your logo shouldn't be on the paid version anyway) Not good marketing. To view the file please go to www.drcheekoislandsoul.com and click "The Video" in the navigation.
06.08.08 05:53:35
It's been two days since I first sent an email for support and yet to get any kind reply from support. I am afraid I am goin to ask my credit card company to cancel any payment to you. I must say you have a seriously weak support system and from reading some post on the forum, I'm not the only one. I did like your software but if it doesn't work, what good is it.
Dam
Administrator
08.08.08 01:14:42
Hello,

I followed the link you gave us, and as far as I understand, the main issue is solved. I should also say, that the problem was not caused by the AVS software. For the more information, please follow this link.

As for the logo. We are working on it, and in the next version of the AVS Video to Flash the logo will be removed for the registered users.

Best Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  257