AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
03.02.11 11:39:16
Version 4.2.

Hello, I am unable to edit the duration of the text effects. Can you tell me how?

For a better idea of what I am trying to do, on this page of instructions (http://www.avs4you.com/Guides/How-to-add-credits-at-the-end-of-the-movie.aspx#id4) and not actually doing a credits preset, but one of the others. ( In this case, static the palm tree one.) My text looks great, but the effects upon fade in and fade out are WAY too fast. I only want the TOTAL duration of the text showing to be where I have it set now. I ONLY want to increase the duration of the fade in/fade out effects of the text. (In this case I am using Centrifuge on the fade in and RandomMovements on the fade out.)

Again, just to be clear, i am NOT using the scrolling credits here. I am using Tropic under the Text button.

(In case it matters, this is for a textual introduction BEFORE any video has started. I am NOT looking for how to edit the Video effects.)

Thanks!
Al
Support Manager
04.02.11 03:22:23
To: StormyBlue

You can increase the duration of the fade in and fade out while moving the fade-cursor (shown as a screenshot - the light-blue areas on the timeline are the added fade in/out effects to the text preset)
You also can change the duration of the text such as duration of the text fading.
If you need the text to be shown before the video starts, please, add black color frame before the video file (medialibrary>>backgrounds)
04.02.11 18:43:14
To: Ah, thanks! At first I didn't get what you meant, then I figured out that it's the light blue INSIDE the submenu place, not on the line. Thank you so much! I'm VERY noob with this program yet, and that was very helpful.

I've put in the black background at the top too, though I don't get why I need it. What I do know, is that you know more than I do, so I did it anyway. ;-)

Thanks so much again!l

Al
Support Manager
07.02.11 02:01:20
To: StormyBlue

*OK*
Please, download and try working with the latest version of the program
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  292