AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.12.10 13:19:47
I cannot seem to find a way to stop AVS Video Editor from jumping to the beginning of the time line when play reaches the end of the time line.

If I am trying to adjust settings on the final clip, often the end of the time line will be reached before I have had a chance to press pause. Instead of the cursor remaining at the end of the last clip, it jumps back to the beginning and this means that when I am working on the last clip I keep having to scroll all the way to the end of the time line again, to continue from where I was before.

It would be better if there was a option that you could swith on or off so that you could either have playback stop at the end of the timeline and stay there, or you could have it jump back to the beginning of the time line.

Another problem with this jumping to the beginning behaviour is that it makes dragging the end of the last clip (to lengthen or shorten it) really problematic. You can pause the video, go to the last clip, put your mouse over the end of the last clip in order to drag it to the left a little bit to shorten it, and before you get a chance to see where you are the whole time line has jumped right to the beginning so you can't see the last clip any more.
19.12.10 03:45:22
To: Quisquose

I will forward it to our developers as enhancement to the next version. The only workaround I can advise is - playing and reducing the latest clip in trim option.

Regards.
05.05.11 04:16:50
Please just stop playing at the end and keep the slider at the end of the last clip, no jump to the start please.

And if you are at it: rendered videos often get a bad audio "click" at the end, even if you lower volumes of all tracks to zero! Please fix this!
06.05.11 00:58:45
To: humpataa

This audio bug will be fixed in the next version of AVS Video Editor.
29.08.14 17:55:16
I just had my father try out the latest version. This audio bug is now fixed. Thank you.
Nat
04.09.14 13:43:42
To: mikewashtm

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please let me know if I can be of any further asistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  30