AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.09.10 22:21:34
I have been an extensive user of video and audio software from AVS4You and unlimited registered for over a year now. It has been a fantastic experience with a lot of productivity accomplished. However, recently I noticed that I wasn't getting updates like I use to. I checked the site and sure enough Video7 was out. So I opened the navigator and clicked update, it immediately went to taskbar and nothing else happened.

I went to site, downloaded new versions of my video and audio software and began installing. Out of six only two actually ran without problems after install. The others only produce an access denied error. I am using Win7 as administrator and UAC off. While installing all six, my CA Antivirus was alerting me of malware in the software, I clicked to ignore.

Only the Video7Converter, Editor and Activation installed and ran without incident. Even the new navigator and updater error out.

I have a support ticket in que but would like to hear from anyone with a similar experience and hopefully a resolution.

Thanks

Intel I5, 8GB ram, 2TB storage, nVidia GF230
28.09.10 07:01:29
To: tomturner

Hello,

Actaully, I should download some updates manually. The issue has already been discussed here.

Best regards.
28.09.10 08:14:57

Just received reply from support. Uninstalled all AVS software, remove AVS software from registry, download and install all pkgs. Worked like a charm. Have no idea what caused the problem before.
29.09.10 04:57:11

There might be a conflict with old versions. We are glad that the problems have been solved.
05.10.10 07:07:47
Please HELP!
I have had a wonderful time with AVS4YOU Video Editor4 since I purchased the software last year - no problems at all and as a result some wonderful videos.
However, I downloaded AVS4YOU Video Editor5 and do not know what to do! The videos and audios now have a jerky movement and by the end of about 20 clips it slows down to almost a halt. I have tried to uninstall and re-install AVS4YOU Video Editor4 again but it is doing the same thing on version 4.
Also tried deleting the videos and starting again but to no avail. The video clips play OK on Windows Media Player and Quicktime Player and it is only when I load them into AVS4You Video Editor 4 and 5 that I have this problem.
05.10.10 07:40:57
To: milly

Hello,

As far as I know our support manager Nadia has already been working with you on the problem. Please follow her tips to solve the problem.

Best regards.
17.07.11 05:28:16
To: milly
I had the same problem. I figured my computer was just having a hard time keeping up with all the various effects etc I was adding. perhaps not enough ram, trying to make a one hour or more video. The solution I found was to split it. make several say fifteen to twenty
minute short ones of which my computer could work with then open AVS video for the final one and put them all together to make one. you get the same result.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  394