AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
30.01.10 00:38:04
I have a licence for all AVS programs, and I would like to know how to create a mkv file from any another videoformat. I see in remaker an option to read AND create a mkv file, but can't find that option in the program itself. Or can you only create another mkv file from an existing mkv file?

Simpel question: how to create a mkv file form any other type of videofile? And with which AVS program? Many thanks for your help!
Administrator
31.01.10 23:46:37
Marvic_nl:
I see in remaker an option to read AND create a mkv file, but can't find that option in the program itself. Or can you only create another mkv file from an existing mkv file?
AVS Video ReMaker allows you to edit MKV files without reencoding which means you can import an existing MKV file, edit it and save as MKV without quality loss.

Marvic_nl:
how to create a mkv file form any other type of videofile? And with which AVS program?
It will be possible to convert (not MKV) files to MKV format in the next version of AVS Video Converter we are planning to release this month. As for now, none of AVS programs offer such an option, unfortunately.

Best regards
03.02.10 10:33:47
To: nadin
Hi Nadin,

Thanks for your reply. Ok, clear, for now its just reading, editing an existing MKV file I understand.

I am looking forward to the update of the already great AVS video converter. I hope it is gonna also be free for the unlimited licences.

Again, thanks to have replied!

Greetz, Marvic
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  180