AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.05.08 15:40:06
I just purchased AVS Video tools, and it converted perfectly all my video clips to the formats I needed.

However, when I try to use the "To DVD" option, following the demo video on the website, I do not manage to get anything written on my DVD+R disks. I have already destroyed well more than 15 trying all king of options. The dsiks become un-writable but there is nothing on them.

Checking the Verify box does not seem to do anything.

AVS support does not respond to emails .

Also, I cannot use "Windows DVD Maker: as it crashes immediately (OS= Vista Premium). This was actually the main perpose for buying AVS video tools.

Can anyone please help?

I have no issues in writing data files on the DVD+R , or even a movie-demo with a demo version of Roxio, so I know that the problem is in software only.
Dam
Administrator
20.05.08 02:31:31
To: gaddih

Hi,

Please, first note, that we have 2 separate projects - www.avs4you.com and www.avsmedia.com.
The latest version of AVS software first appear on AVS4YOU site.

I'd recommend you to use AVS Disc Creator to burn your video.

Second. The fact that Windows DVD Maker crashes, that is not a good sign. There may be a problem with your OS.

Third, just an advice, if you are not sure about the software, use RW discs, not to spend your money :-)

WBR
20.05.08 10:06:41
To: Admin 1

I purchased the license to AVS Video tools. Are you saying that this one would not write video DVDs as advertised? Why should I trust any other AVS product then?

RW disks are not always read properly by DVD players, so I did not bother buying them. Is it possible that the problem is in using DVD+R rather than than DVD-R?

Any idea what may be missing in my operating system (this a new computer with up-to-date Vista Home Premium) ? Why buy your software if you can not do better than the free "Windows DVD Maker" ?

Thanks,
Gaddi
20.05.08 13:09:10

AVS Disc Creator is a free program. As far as I know it incorporates a new DVD burning engine from AVS, which will be included into AVS Video Tools soon.

Try this program to burn DVDs created with AVS Video Tools

> run AVS Disc Creator
> click VIDEO&PHOTO
> now select Burn DVD-Video Files
> click Add DVD-Video...
> find the DVD folder created with AVS Video Tools (it has to contain VIDEO_TS inside)
> now click Start burning
Dam
Administrator
21.05.08 03:45:55

I just meant, that all AVS new products and new versions will be first released on www.avs4you.com. As for www.avsmedia.com they will appear several months later. So, to help you to solve the problem, we adviced you to use AVS Disc Creator, which is absolutely free.
22.06.08 14:40:30
I can not get my dvd's to burn after I convert them with avs converter 6. I ran the repair tool and reinstalled the program. I have the latest version. It worked fine the first time I installed it and then it just started having errors. It will either say no disc or it will start to burn and then cancel. When I run the Avs repair tool it says it failed and one line is unsucessful. It says AVS MOBILE DEVISE 2 ACTIVE SYNC. DLL CAN NOT LOAD LIBRARY. I have c-cleaner and I cleaned the registry after I uninstalled the program before I reinstalled. I was having trouble with the older version that is why I purchased the newest version recently in hopes it would resolve the problems I was having. I down load the movies with ARES software. I am using windows XP. Pleas let me know what I can do to fix this problem.
Dam
Administrator
23.06.08 01:52:12
To: mouthy061

Hello.

First, about AVS Mobile ... error. That error explaines by the fact, that no mobile device were connected to your PC, so it was not found.

Second, about the burning issue.

1. In fact it takes rather a long time for the program to detect the disc (about 20-40 sec) so if you press the Start Copy button a little bit too early (before the disc is detected) you are sure to get this message. So, please make sure that the disc is detected before you press Start Copy.

2. If such a problem appears with the same disc or with the discs from the same lot, you should try and use a different disc for the recording. To assure the compatibility with the different drives, it is recommended to use low-speed discs from known manufacturers.

a. DVD-RW 1x-2x, DVD-R 4x and slower
b. DVD+RW 2.4x, DVD+R 2.4-4x

It is right for most of the DVD-RW drives produced before 2005.

3. Please make sure that the discs you use are compatible with your disc drive. For that please launch AVS Disc Creator and press Get Drive Info button. Then pay attention to the Burn discs field, to make sure the discs type you use are compatible with your disc drive.

If the problem still remains, please provide us with more information:

Please, specify:

1. the burning settings you selected to write the disc;
2. the disc type you used;
3. the model of your burner.
4. please, also send us your log. files, that were created after unsuccessful burning.
To find them, please, follow:
Local Disc (C) >> WINDOWS >> coredw.log
Local Disc (C) >> WINDOWS >> discwriter.log

If you were writing Dvd disk:
5. the exact model of your DVD Player ;
6. try to play this dvd disc on your PC. What's the result?

Hope to hear from you soon.
26.11.09 09:04:37
I was getting the same problem: I would press the Start Copy button and then after a short while it would say my disk was bad. So, I tried setting the write speed down a notch (e.g. instead of 16x try 12x). Ever since I have been doing that, no more disk errors!
Administrator
23.12.09 02:55:54
To: 92332

Your post has been moved. Here is the link.
08.04.10 19:07:37
To: mouthy061

The first thing you said about the error of AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll
I have the same problemm how do I fix it?
My videos were transfered from my mobile to my desktop, and then to AVSVideo editor
All my Videos are now on my desktop, and the problem is still coming
how do I fix it
12.04.10 05:09:54
To: emin069@hotmail.com

Hello,

Actually, AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll is intended to work with windows mobile phones and loads successfully if ActiveSynch or Windows Mobile Device Center software installed on a computer. So there is not problem if you work with other mobile phones and this dll does not load.

Regards.
06.05.10 04:34:10
How can I have AVS Author use two or three DVD discs for my project, as the file is too large for a disc?

Below is from previous question.

Also, I cannot save my movie because NEXT is missing in the editor after choosing the mode to save it. In this case, to DVD. What’s wrong with editor? It has a black blank cover-up where next suppose to be.
Nat
06.05.10 05:37:41
To: Danbobo

It is possible to create one disk at a time in AVS DVD Authoring, as DVD Menu and division into chapters needs to be done for every disk and can not be duplicated.
Please specify the step where the Next button is not active and send the screenshot of the program window with the Next button disabled to us.
Do you get the same problem creating any other projects or only the particular one?
Regards
06.05.10 10:37:42
To: Nat

Am not getting the Next Botton only in the Editor and in all projects in the Editor. I will send the screenshot later.

Thanks,
Danbobo
06.05.10 19:42:17
To: Nat

Enclosed is the screenshot you requested.

Thanks,

Bobo
Attached files:
11.05.10 11:39:24
To: Danbobo

Hello Bobo,

Thank you for the screenshot provided. Could you please specify your PC configuration - Operating System, CPU, Ram, the model of video card? Do you use AVS Video Editor on laptop, netbook or desktop?

Regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  129