AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.09.08 07:00:33
Hey guys

I was wondering if AVS might consider coming out with a program that catures video that is played on your screen. Like the program FRAPs at fraps.com

I record video games and seeing I have bought unlimited service with you guys *wink* I think it would be an amazing program to have.

I'm hoping you already have a program that does just this and I've overlooked it!! *DANCE*
Dam
Administrator
11.09.08 07:30:50
To: Diijay

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have such software at the moment.
But I will forward your suggestion to our developpers department.

Best Regards
20.09.08 03:28:50
Hey guys

I was wondering if AVS might consider coming out with a program that catures video that is played on your screen. Like the program FRAPs at fraps.com

Hi Dijay
I have just asked AVS the same question, I am also using Fraps and its a bit basic for the type of stuff I want, if you find a program that is better please let me know, I will let you know if I find one.

all the best

ALGORITHM
21.09.08 00:10:35
Hi Diijay

I went on the hunt for a good screen video grabber ( hours of fun, not!! ) I tried lots of programs, then BINGO !! I found a program called “CAMSTUDIO” you can get it totally free at http://camstudio.org/
It grabs anything you want in high resolution, has its own player and edit function built in and is compatible with the AVS software, as a test I used it to grab video from X-Planes flight simulator as an AVI file, I then edited it in AVS Video Editor 4 and saved it as a MPEG movie, no problems it worked first time and the resolution is very good.
Give it a go its much better than FRAPS and FREE.

All the best
Algorithm
15.11.08 10:30:32
on video capture when i try to capture it,i can for about 2miniuts its ok any longer and will not ends up with error.
16.11.08 14:09:04
To: jlampl@gci.net

not sure if i am in right catagory-
hi
i just taped a tv show from my tv with my dvd recorder. i can watch it on my dvd player but cant view it on my computer- please tell me what to do.
thanks
i want to - view it on my computer AND also load it onto my web site and u tube
thanks so much
Sandie
Dam
Administrator
18.11.08 04:05:33
Hello,

jlampl@gci.net:
on video capture when i try to capture it,i can for about 2miniuts its ok any longer and will not ends up with error.

Please precise the capture device you use, what do you capture (TV, from camera etc). So, to help you, we need more information about the error. Describe please your actions step by step and give us as much detailes avout the error as possible.

To: sand

sand:
i just taped a tv show from my tv with my dvd recorder. i can watch it on my dvd player but cant view it on my computer

Please precise the format of the captured video.

sand:
i want to - view it on my computer AND also load it onto my web site and u tube

To load video to the web site, please use AVS Video to Flash or AVS Video Converter 6.2. For the detailed information please follow this link to AVS Online Help.
To download it to YouTube, please use AVS YouTube Uploader. Here it is the link for the detailed information.

Best Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  11