AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
12.02.09 13:09:44
Ηi I'm using AVS Capture Wizard and I face a problem.When I start the program I see in the Output Size the word <default>.Something similar happens to audio format where the phrase <channel not defined> appears.Am I doing something wrong?

Another problem is that when I'm clicking "next" a window appears where it is written "Internal error:code 0x1003."
I've got two problems too.When I'm clicking Tune TV a window that I have attach appears.After I click OK and I click OK(in the Tune Window) another window appears.

My TV-Tuner is Kworld Plus TV Analog Lite PCI.I tried to uninstall and then re-install but nothing.

My Tuner works great. I've recorded video from AVS Capture Wizard in the past but the problem appeared yesterday

Please tell me what to do as fast as you can because this program is the only one I do trust

I upload the log files too.I'm from Greece and sorry for my English(if I'm speaking bad)
Attached files:
12.17 KB
12.54 KB
40.08 KB
1.33 KB
Administrator
18.02.09 00:19:24
To: pets20

We would recommend you to try using AVS Video Capture instead, as development of AVS Capture Wizard has been stopped and we do not offer this program on our website any more.

Also please note that we are planning to release AVS TV Recorder at the turn of the month which will allow you to record TV videos via analog tuners. However, in order to be able to use the new program, you will need to make sure that your tuner has MPEG2 hardware encoder.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  232