AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.04.09 07:45:54
Hello:

I purchased AVS4YOU about a week ago and I have been extensively using it ever since and it has been working great. I am recording video with my TV Tuner, editing it with AVS Video Editor, and then making the DVDs with DVD Authoring. As stated, I have many numerous DVDs following this process and now today there is a problem. When I try to make a DVD, everything works fine (the background images, the menu layout, and what not), however, when I import a video file, the program errors and closes. I have tried importing many different video files, and the all cause the error. I have tried restarting the computer, uninstalling and then reinstalling, as well as the repair feature of AVS4YOU. I have several video files ready to be burned and more set to be recorded. Please try to respond promptly as my computer will soon be full if I can not remove some of them by burning them. Attached is the error I receive, however I think it is just a general error and not too descriptive.

Thank you:

Eric Irvin Sauser
Attached files:
61.07 KB
07.04.09 10:50:57
Hello:

I have found a way to solve the problem myself. Instead of just uninstalling and reinstalling DVD Authoring, I uninstalled all of the AVS products I had and then reinstalled DVD Authoring and it is down working. I would suggest that to anyone else that has an issue similar to this.

Eric Irvin Sauser
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  407