AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
27.09.09 18:15:17
Isn´'t the AVS Video Converter 6 working with RMVB format files anymore?
I am trying to convert a AVI file to RMVB with AVS Video Converter 6, but I don't find the item RMVB anymore in the AVS Video Converter 6 window.
Administrator
28.09.09 04:02:00
To: codonauta

This format is not perspective, so we have excluded an option to convert to RM format in the current version. However, as the new interface is planned to be introduced within the next version of AVS Video Converter, some more output formats will be added and RM format restored.

Best regards
28.09.09 17:26:10

Really? That is a problem, because here in Brazil we use the RMVB format a lot. Actually, I realized that the AVS video converter 6
accepts RMVB file as input , and we can convert it to others formats ( AVI, IPOD, etc ) without problems.
So it's not a big problem.
Thanks for the support.
07.11.09 13:28:03
Hello.
I would like to give a suggestion , and an ask about the AVS Video Converter.
In the edition before the actual of the AVS video Converter we had the RMVB ou Real Video among the possible format to the output file.
But in today, RMVB is not anymore a possibility for the output file. Why AVS company took out the RMVB from the software?
The RMVB format is a very useful one, because we can have a small file of video with a very good quality of image and sound.
I think RMVB is the smallest size of video with a good quality among all formats.
The sites which I participate, RMVB is the preferred one , because that: small size, with a good quality. The sites usually work with AVI and RMVB, and RMVB
is the first choice.The RMVB format is standard. For example, a movie with 2 hours long, can have the size of just 350 MB if it is in RMVB format. If in AVI, it duplicate to 650 MB
My suggestion ( and ask )is the RMVB format come back as a possibility of the output file in the next edition of AVS video converter.
Thanks for the attencion.
Search
Administrator
09.11.09 00:17:52

As already mentioned in this thread, RM choice for output format will come back in the next version of AVS Video Converter. Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate any feedback concerning functions that AVS users consider useful.

Best regards
14.11.09 23:04:35
To: nadin

I very glad to know that the RMVB is coming back in the next edition of the AVS video converter.
Sorry if i repeated the post. Because I couldn`t find my first one when I looked it for .Now, I see it there, above.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  117