AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
27.04.09 09:35:07
Add text > Credits - Apply Text Edits - Save
Edit Text From Storyboard
Mover Slider to Desired Location

!!! Fade In Icon Not Active !!!

Can not apply Pause / Delay to Credits

Tried saving and restarting Application with no effect.
I have found that restarting the application will often overcome erratic behavior.
Attached files:
Administrator
28.04.09 00:38:41
trunkdog55:
!!! Fade In Icon Not Active !!!
According to the screenshot, there is almost no interval between the fade in and fade out areas. BTW, you can set them manually: direct the mouse cursor at the edge of the slider area and drag the boundaries inwards or outwards. If you want to set the Fade-out effect, drag the right edge of the slider area to the left. To apply the Fade-in effect, drag the left edge of the slider area to the right, as shown on the screenshot attached.

trunkdog55:
Can not apply Pause / Delay to Credits
In order to pause the preview, click on Play button. In order to resume playback, click on Play once again.

Hopefully this information is helpful
Attached files:
23.14 KB
03.05.09 11:31:21
To: nadin

There is no interval because you are looking at the default setting.
Should I be able to select the Fade-in Icon you have described my exact intention, slide the faders left / right.

Thx - td
Administrator
04.05.09 23:29:06
trunkdog55:
There is no interval because you are looking at the default setting.

Actually the default setting (the one you can see right after you click on Edit Text) is different. Please note the screenshot. In order to set your own fade in (out) area you need to 1) move the cursor to the end (beginning) of the area, 2) click Fade in (out) icon. Hope the screenshots will be useful for you.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  185