AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
01.07.24 20:47:43
I want to add on another picture frame onto an existing mp4 file. I figure I must convert the file to a .vep file in order to add the
new frame (my logo). How do I convert the mpr4 file to a .vep file for additional editing?
Thanks SkytechRay
Administrator
02.07.24 08:43:46
To: SkytechRay

Hello,

Please note, you can edit your file without converting it before. We inform you that a .vep extension in AVS4YOU Video Editor containing the information on the video and audio clips, effects and transitions added to your movie. Here is the link on working with the project to find out what a project is. Please also find the link on working with video overlays.

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards!
02.07.24 16:54:35
Ok, thanks for the info.
Short answer seems to be once its in mp4 file format, the file cannot be converted back to .vep
Next time, I will not make a mp4 file until the video edits are completed, or I can make a copy of the .vep file
in the event I need to add onto the existing file (as was my original question.)
Can a copy of the existing .vep file be made w/o problem?
Thx,

SkytechRay
Administrator
03.07.24 08:48:50
To: SkytechRay

Hello,
Thank you for the reply,

We once again inform you that a .vep extension in AVS4YOU Video Editor containing the information on the video and audio clips, effects and transitions added to your movie. You cannot read the saved project with a third-party application, only AVS Video Editor is able to open (or reopen) the created project file. You also need to keep the project's .vep file and all media files (audio, video, images) used in the project in the same folder on your PC's desktop.

Please be advised that AVS Video Editor provides you with opportunity to save your montage as a project (with .vep extension) to continue editing later. For more details please study this article. So, you can save your work as a .vep file (as a project) and later add more media files and edit them complying with conditions of working with a project.

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards!
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  128