AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
29.08.12 06:51:50
I have been trying to use my software for several days now. I have redownloaded the software several times as well as entered the licence key, with no success. I emailed the company to retrieve my registration key twice thinking i put something in wrong. The final time i entered the key I copy/pasted it into the slot, it said that my registration was successful. However when trying to use the software, again, it tells me that I am not using a registered version and that it will have watermarks in the finished product. I have an unlimited subscription to the software. I checked my profile and it says that I downloaded it twice already which is correct. My computer had to be reformatted due to a virus which ment my computer software had to be reloaded. When it was reloaded I received an up grade to windows 7. None the less it was functioning fine until about a week ago. I had to do a system restore on it and the program had not worked well since. I am at a loss on what else can be done. PLEASE HELP!
Administrator
29.08.12 08:11:19
To: Shawanda.jenkins@yahoo.com

Hello,

Your request was processed in Online Support System:
http://support.avs4you.com/Support.aspx

Best regards
06.09.12 16:06:30
Posted this a couple days ago and haven't heard back. Can anyone help?

I went to use my video converter today (yesterday), and it said my registration had expired. Being that I just re-registered in March of this year, I tried reactivating with my key. It said that I could not activate because I had installed on several computers. This is not true. I have only ever used it on this computer, except for maybe one time when this computer was being re-formatted and needed to install it on another laptop to do my work while this one was in the process of reformatting. Please help me get this working as I need to convert some videos today for my job!

Steve
Administrator
07.09.12 08:33:42
To: stevenpcharles

Hello Steve,

We are sorry for the delay.

Best regards
26.09.12 01:05:15
Hi
I downloaded the software but not activated. I payed for it later and have a Licence number. However the program doesn't allow me to activate it. It doesn't provide the option. And "tech support" is nowhere to be heard or seen.

:'(
Administrator
26.09.12 07:55:42
To: gise_diaz@yahoo.com

Hello,
Please accept our apologies for the delayed reply.

Best regards
06.10.12 17:51:04
To: Esther

Hi. Is this an issue with the current version release? If so, a new patch perhaps?
Administrator
08.10.12 08:58:10
To: mithcd

Hello,

We have contacted you in Online Support System:

Best regards
11.10.12 23:56:41
Hello,

I have already opened a request to get this resolved (which I am still waiting on your reply) but thought I would look here at your forum to see if other are having the same problem as myself. I see this activation issue where your system is complaining about multiple computer installations and rejects reactivation seems to be a problem that affects many.

Why is this happening, can you explain the details that cause this to happen. It is very inconvient to the end user to have to deal with.

I have had your software for a number of years and had to get it fixed at least 5 times. Honestly your AVS4YOU software package is wonderful, flexible and easy to use but when it keeps crapping out because of the registration issue it makes me wish I had never spent the money.

As a professional software beta tester if someone came to me and asked if I would recommend this software even though it is an excellent value and works (when it not broke) I would have to say no. I have had numerous situations where I would be testing other software and needed to capture a screen and add narrative, then I would pop up AVS Screen capture just to find out activation was broke again and I had to use another utility.

Could you please put some resources into finding out why this activation issue keeps coming up and tell the end user how they can prevent it or fix the bug (either in the software or in your servers) that is creating the problem.

Myself and many other would thank you.
Dan
Administrator
12.10.12 10:19:19
To: star-master@comcast.net

Hello,

We are sorry for any inconvenience we might have caused.

Please note that discussing activation issues on forum contradicts forum rules:
http://forum.avs4you.com/rules.aspx?lng=ENG

Best regards
12.10.12 15:14:00
To: Esther

I have posted this on your private Online system multiple times without pemanent fix just a reset, I take offense about your comment that discussing activation issues on the foum contradicts the rules, your rules state "Discussing, distributing or providing information about warez, cracks, serials, other illegal activities.. is prohibited."

I am not discussing anything illegal nor am I providing any keys providing any backdoors or ways to circumvent your security or licensing. I am only pointing out a problem that I (and apparently many other users) are having. As I am a paying customer, simply provide a long term solution so I can count on the software work each and every time I go to use it.

In closing, if your company feels I am being disruptive or unreasonable with my expectation or the performance of your software simply provide a full refund and invalidate my license. My PC is not a toy, it is used to make my living and I count on it.

In closing and as I have said earlier your company has a good product, when it works it works great. Even the best software is useless if it doesn't work when you count on it! I welcome your comments and even better a permanent fix.

Respectfully,
Dan
Administrator
15.10.12 11:30:15
To: star-master@comcast.net

Hello Dan,

We apologize if any of our words were offensive.

Best regards
09.12.12 03:50:44
I think there is some problem in activation. I used without no problem AVS software until last two weeks. The programs stopped to work telling me that my activation is expired o that I instaled software on multiple computer. I Have bought a illimitate licence in 2009 and I installed AVS programs only on one Pc.
I wrote 3 e-mai to On Line Support System, but they didn't replay. The first 2 mails was on december 2, and there is no trace in my account, the 3 was on december 5, an no replay - I wrote another 2 mail yestardey and today, I hope they replay. I don't know why my activation is suddenly expired. On My account the licence is signed like "Active". But I am not able to reactivate the software. There is someone at On Line Support System? Someone can help me?
Thanks!
Nat
10.12.12 05:32:52
To: tanomo

Dear User,
We are really sorry for the delay in reply. Some of your messages has not come through.
You was answered today in AVS Support System.
Kind regards
18.12.12 22:17:28
Hi
I have moved my OS partition to to a solid state disk on my PC, all my other Software and authorisations (of which there are many) have worked seemlessly, unfortunately my "unlimited subscription" for AVS4YOU has unorthorised, and complains about multiple PC installations (not the case) when I try to reactivate the software.
I reverted back to the old partition, but stull no joy.
Had an incident recently where Microsoft's poorly written USB driver crashed and took out a few directories on an internal data drive, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
You are probably not willing to discuss your software licencing methodology or how you identify the PC the software has been licenced to. The original OS hard disk is still in the PC, same mother board, currently 7 hard disks in it of which I have swapped a few out (I have swaped the SATA ports around to tidy up the cabling), same graphics card, same power supply, did put a new USB3 PCI-E card in (a cheep one which is rubbish (works on few disks), but that is another story)

There has been a request in the suport system for a couple of days that hasn't been answered.

Regards Ken
(Professional Electrical/Gauging Research Engineer)
Nat
19.12.12 04:03:36
To: Ken G

Dear Ken,

We are sorry for the delay in reply and any inconvenieces caused.

You have been answered in AVS Support System. Please follow this link to track the answer.

Kind regards
19.12.12 09:00:22
To: Nat

Hi Nat,
All good, works now.

Thanks
Ken :-)
Nat
19.12.12 11:38:58
To: Ken G

You are welcome. I am glad to hear the problem is resolved.
Kind regards
16.01.13 18:18:04
I have replaced my old computer with a new one and I cannot activate the software on my new computer. Keeps saying that it is installed on multiple computers. I filled out a re;port form a couple of days ago and still no response. Is technical response always so slow?
Nat
17.01.13 05:28:45
Dear Users,

Please note that according to Forum Rules, "All questions related to AVS4YOU software license (purchasing, receiving, recovering) should not be posted on the forum". Use AVS Support System please, as licence information can not be posted for anybody to see it.

To: peter6292

You have been answered in AVS Support System, please use your log-in and password to track the answers.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  114