AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
01.08.09 08:26:55
Hello,
I am a license holder for AVS4you software. I recently downloaded AVS Dvd Authoring. Though the manual says I can import all video formats including vob files, I keep getting an error message that the integration is corrupted and I have to reinstall, no matter what format files I try to import. Even after three reinstalls, I get the same error (screen shot of error message attached). Kindly fix the issue. Thanks much.

FYI... the system is Lenovo T60 thinkpad. I am running online mode, no remote connection. I have the latest version of the software. I tried the repair option. All registeries came as 'success'. I looked into your forums, the exact issue happened to someone - but they were using remote connection I guess.

I have also submitted the request 2 days back, in the support form in your website But I have not received any response as of now. I have also emailed you with my license info...

Please look into this and send me solutions to fix the issue without any further delay. I really like the DVD Authoring for the fact it has so many cool preset backgrounds -- am waiting to use them....

Thanks
Badri.
02.08.09 17:58:27
To: snanuradha
I am having the same problem. Have uninstalled, reintalled, repaired and updated. All to no help. I set back compatibility to Windows XP - am running beta version of windows 7 and haven't had any problems with any other software.
Administrator
03.08.09 04:33:09
To: jayne_rupe@msn.com

As I have understood, you both use Windows 7, is this correct?

Such problem really persists when you run AVS DVD Authoring under Windows 7. As opposed to some other AVS programs, AVS DVD Authoring is not compatible with this OS. We are planning to fully support it, but not before the official release.

Best regards
03.08.09 14:10:27
To: nadin

I am using windows XP...
Here is the detailed system info..
MS windows XP Professionsl Version 2002 service pack3
computer: Intel Core 2 CPU T7600 @2.33GHz 977 Mhz 3 GB of RAM

Hope this helps

Thanks...
Administrator
03.08.09 22:23:40

Try reinstalling the software completely:

1. Go Start> All Programs> AVS4YOU> Uninstall.

2. Go Start> Run... Print regedit in the opened window and click OK. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files > AVSMedia (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Documents and Settings > All Users > Application Data > AVS4YOU (delete it).

Now download and install the program anew on your PC.

When importing DVD movie into the program, please select VIDEO_TS.IFO file containing the full info on the video.

Please write back on the result.
12.08.09 10:22:52

Hi Nadin...
Tried eeverything you told.... installed the whole package option..
Iam still getting the exact same error....when I upload the video...

COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION SOON to repair this? I get the same dialog box that I sent with my initial attachment, and when I click OK on that box, I get another box as 'abnormal program termination'. And after I click OK the whole window closes.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS IMMEDIATELY. All I want is to use the background image for my DVDs, and have Play and Chapters with a backdrop....

Thanks!!
12.08.09 11:49:41
snanuradha:
Hi Nadin...
Tried eeverything you told.... installed the whole package option..
Iam still getting the exact same error....when I upload the video...

COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION SOON to repair this? I get the same dialog box that I sent with my initial attachment, and when I click OK on that box, I get another box as 'abnormal program termination'. And after I click OK the whole window closes.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS IMMEDIATELY. All I want is to use the background image for my DVDs, and have Play and Chapters with a backdrop....

Basically All I want is to have presets / backgrounds for my DVD menu / chapter area and Play section (eg: new born boy / autumn etc,,). If any other avs software can offer that, pls let me know so I can use that instead of struggling with the authoring one.
Thanks!!
Administrator
14.08.09 03:22:06
snanuradha:
I keep getting an error message that the integration is corrupted and I have to reinstall, no matter what format files I try to import.
Do you import your DVD video directly from the disc?
1. Make sure the disc is not copy-protected / protection has been removed successfully.
2. Import VIDEO_TS.IFO file from the disc (do not import any other files).
3. Copy the movie from the disc (VIDEO_TS folder) to your computer and import VIDEO_TS.IFO from hard drive.

If the error persists, try importing any other DVD video (VIDEO_TS.IFO file) / files of another formats (AVI, MPEG, etc.) into the program and inform us on the result.

Also make sure the program runs in Windows XP compatibility mode. Follow to C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDAuthoring, right-click on AVSDVDAuthoring.exe > Properties. Open Compatibility tab and make sure the progtam does not run in compatibility with any Windows version released before XP.

Hope to hear from you soon
Administrator
14.08.09 03:28:50
snanuradha:
I keep getting an error message that the integration is corrupted and I have to reinstall, no matter what format files I try to import.
DVD menu samples are also available in AVS Video Editor and AVS Video Converter. You can import VIDEO_TS.IFO into AVS Video Converter, click To DVD and follow to Menu window in order to create a menu for your disc.

Best regards
16.08.09 18:23:38
nadin:
snanuradha:
Do you import your DVD video directly from the disc?

NO... I HAVE MY VIDEOS SAVED IN MY SYSTEM; I AM NOT TRYING TO IMPORT THE DVD FROM THE DISC.

1. Make sure the disc is not copy-protected / protection has been removed successfully.

I AM NOT USING ANY DISC.... TRYING TO ONLY IMPORT THE VIDEO (HOME VIDEO, SO NO COPY RIGHT ISSUE) FROM COMPUTER ONTO THE DVD AUTHORING.

2. Import VIDEO_TS.IFO file from the disc (do not import any other files).

TRIED IT.. I GET THE SAME ERROR...

3. Copy the movie from the disc (VIDEO_TS folder) to your computer and import VIDEO_TS.IFO from hard drive.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING - I AM ONLY IMPORTING THE VIDEO FROM HARD DRIVE.

If the error persists, try importing any other DVD video (VIDEO_TS.IFO file) / files of another formats (AVI, MPEG, etc.) into the program and inform us on the result.

TRIED IT.. THE ERROR I GET IS THE SAME. WHATEVER FORMAT I IMPORT, I GET THE INTERGRATION CORRPUTED ERROR, AND AFTER I CLICK OK, I GET ANOTHER DIALOG BOX SAYS DVD AUTHORING.EXE -- ABNORMAL PROGRAM TERMINATION. AND AFTER I CLICK OK TO THAT, ALL WINDOWS OF DVD AUTHORING CLOSE OUT.

Also make sure the program runs in Windows XP compatibility mode. Follow to C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDAuthoring, right-click on AVSDVDAuthoring.exe > Properties. Open Compatibility tab and make sure the progtam does not run in compatibility with any Windows version released before XP.

I TRIED THIS METHOD. WHEN I OPEN COMPATABILITY MODE, IN THE DROP DOWN, THERE IS NOTHING SELECTED AS THE SUGGESTED WINDOWS EDITION TO BE USED. WHEN I CLICK THE DROPDOWN, THE LIST DOES NOT SHOW WINDOWS XP. BUT MY SYSTEM IS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE ATTACHMENT, I HAVE THE SCREEN SHOTS TO EXPLAIN THIS BETTER.

KINDLY RESOLVE THIS SOON. AS I SAID, I NEED THE BACKGROUNDS FOR THE MENU (AUTUMN / BABY / SNOW etc...) WHICH IS MAINLY WHY I WANT TO USE DVD AUTHORING. ARE THERE ANY OTHER AVS SOFTWARE WHERE I CAN GET THE BACKGROUNDS FOR MY MENU ? pls inform.
Attached files:
16.08.09 18:34:36

how do i get the menu when using video editor? Even though I see the manu style folders when I double click on the Video Editor folder within AVS4YOU in Program Files... I am not sure how to bring the menu styles as background forthe selected video.
Kindly give me the steps...

Thanks
Administrator
17.08.09 04:12:38

The bug has been reproduced by our developers and they'll do their best to correct it asap.

snanuradha:
how do i get the menu when using video editor?
You need to save the movie and choose To Disc > DVD. After that you will see DVD menu editing options. Here is more information.

Best regards
17.08.09 04:13:38
Running Windows 2008 Server X86
I receive a "Project Build" Not responding message when I attempt to build a DVD compilation. Initially after beginning the build, I get a not responging message on the "Project build" progress Dialog box. Then the "Project Build" Dialog box disapears and then reappears. The new "Project Build" Progress box proceeds to about 3% complete then always results in a "AVS DVD Authoring Has Stopped working" message from Windows.

The first time I tried to build the DVD project, I got the Integration Corrupted message. All subsequent DVD build attempts result in the Not responding dead end.

Specific Windows Message;

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: AVSDVDAuthoring.exe
Application Version: 1.3.3.45
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a7a6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0004361e
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.272.7
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 758c
Additional Information 2: 46242c840a95125c161a10d896f297d5
Additional Information 3: 6278
Additional Information 4: f91c22d099f4754905380b71089153d1

Several searches on the forum for the problem have lead me to perform the following;
Uninstall of All AVS4you Applications.
Deletion of AVS4You Application Directory
Deletion of AVS4You Registry Keys
Restart
Download and Reinstall of DVD Authoring Application.
Build of DVD project still result in Not responding error out.

Ohhh, AVS4You Forum Moderators...What sage Advice can you give me...
18.08.09 21:20:29
nadin:

The bug has been reproduced by our developers and they'll do their best to correct it asap.

snanuradha:
how do i get the menu when using video editor?
You need to save the movie and choose To Disc > DVD. After that you will see DVD menu editing options.

THANKS FOR THE INFO. COUPLE OF QUESTIONS...
1. CAN I RENAME THE CHAPTERS, SO THAT THEY SAY THE SUGGESTED NAME ISTEAD OF CHAPTER1, 2 ETC.. IF SO, HOW DO I DO IT?
2. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO SET CHAPTER BREAKS IN A LONG SINGLE MOVIE (I DO NOT WANT AUTO CHAPTER BREAK POINTS, AS I AM COMBINING MULTIPLE HOME VIDEOS, EVENTS ONTO ONE MOVIE, AND WOULD LIKE THE CHAPTERS TO START AT DIFFERENT EVENT STARTS.) RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO RUN THE ENTIRE VIDEO AND WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY TRY TO PUT A MARKER AT THE APPROXIMATE DURATION OF THE VIDEO WHERE I WANT A NEW CHAPTER TO BEGIN. THIS TAKES SOOOO MUCH TIME, AND MOST OFTEN I AM NOT ABLE TO CORRECTLY PINPOINT THE TIME OF THE VIDEO WHERE THE CHAPTER SHOULD BEGIN.

I HOPE THERE IS A PLACE WHERE WE TYPE THE TIME OF THE MOVIE, AND A CHAPTER STARTS THERE... OR SOME OTHER EASY WAY TO DO THIS.

AND... PLS WORK ON THAT BUG SOON AND PROVIDE SOME UPDATE. THANKS

PLS HELP.

Best regards
Administrator
19.08.09 03:47:31
To: StoreyWilson

Unfortunately, Windows 2008 Server is not supported by AVS DVD Authoring, therefore such problems occur.

Regards
Administrator
19.08.09 03:55:43
snanuradha:
1. CAN I RENAME THE CHAPTERS, SO THAT THEY SAY THE SUGGESTED NAME ISTEAD OF CHAPTER1, 2 ETC.. IF SO, HOW DO I DO IT?
No, this is impossible in AVS Video Editor, as it has limited menu editing options.

snanuradha:
I AM COMBINING MULTIPLE HOME VIDEOS, EVENTS ONTO ONE MOVIE, AND WOULD LIKE THE CHAPTERS TO START AT DIFFERENT EVENT STARTS
If there are multiple clips imported into the program you can use the option "Auto set chapters > At the beginning of each clip", in order to add chapters for each clip.

snanuradha:
PLS WORK ON THAT BUG SOON AND PROVIDE SOME UPDATE
We do. Hopefully, our developers will offer a solution soon.

Best regards
19.08.09 19:10:27
nadin:
To: StoreyWilson

Unfortunately, Windows 2008 Server is not supported by AVS DVD Authoring, therefore such problems occur.

Regards

Really..Thats it...Tough Luck for me.
Any options at all other than installing Windows XP? Windows XP was released in 3rd quarter of 2001, that was quite awhile ago. Windows XP was terminated in OEM computer sales 1st quarter of 2009. Any plans for updating the AVS4you software to work on a more current Operating System?

Might I have better luck with Windows 7?
Administrator
19.08.09 22:49:40
StoreyWilson:
Any plans for updating the AVS4you software to work on a more current Operating System?

Might I have better luck with Windows 7?

We support Windows XP, 2003, Vista (incl. Vista 64-bit) and are planning to officially support Windows 7. As this is a BETA version, AVS software was not tested to work on Windows 7 in full, but most of our programs function without any problems on this OS. As for AVS DVD Authoring, as already mentioned in this thread, it is not compatible with Windows 7, unfortunately.

Best regards
23.08.09 14:18:54
Ok,
So I installed Windwos Vista X86 on a new partition. Fully updated.
Installed AVS4you suite. Constructed a DVD project and began the build process. The process crashed out and I received the program corruption error. I then uninstalled the program and reinstalled the program according to your previous examples. SUbsequent attempts to even construct a project have also resulted in the same program corruption message.
Administrator
25.08.09 00:51:14
StoreyWilson:
SUbsequent attempts to even construct a project have also resulted in the same program corruption message.
At which moment exactly during the creation stage does the error pop up: when you import files, when you set chapters, play files etc.?

Also please specify format, origin and size of the files you import into the program. Does the program give you the error no matter which files you try to edit?

Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  438