AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
09.06.17 03:29:08
I have several MP3 files, that all I want to do is update the Album and Contributing Artists entries without having to do each one separately, which is quite time consuming. I don't need for the tags to be changed or updated automatically, just a way to do multiple file updates with me entering the Album and Artist entries, which then update all the mp3 files I have selected. Anyway to do that?
Nat
09.06.17 09:14:02
To: Indyrod

Dear user,

You can use AVS Audio Converter to edit your audio files tags.

To be able to add/edit the tag information switch to the Name/Tag Editor Tab and press the Tag Info Tag Info button button.

By default the tag information you enter will form part of the converted audio track. To apply this information to some files selected in the Input Audio Area press the Apply to Target button. If you need to apply the tag information you have just entered to all files loaded into the program press the arrow below the Apply to Target button and choose the Apply to All Target Files option. If you want it to appear in the source file as well, press the Apply to Source button before converting.

You can find more information following this link.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  613