AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
24.02.17 19:54:22
Hi,

I have AVS Audio Editor 8.3.2.515 on my Windows 10 PC. I am a student and my AVS Audio Editor version is not activated.

I have used a non-activated version of AVS Audio Editor frequently in the past and I have never had any problem with the sound playback. However, now I am not getting any sound when I load a file (such as an MP3 file or WMA file) and play it back.

There is a vertical double-bar at the far right of the AVS Audio Editor window that seems to indicate that the software is detecting sound in the MP3 file; the levels in the double-bar go up and down, seemingly indicating variations in the playback volume. However, there is no sound from the computer speakers.

When I look at Tools > Options > Playback > Device, my computer speakers are accurately shown. And when I look at Tools > Options > Playback > Volume, the volume is set at about half way.

My computer speakers are working fine for playing other sounds and sound files from my computer, such as playing songs from iTunes or streaming music from the internet.

When I play back the same MP3 or WMA file in another program (such as Groove Music), I am able to hear the sound just fine.

Do you have any suggestions as to why I am no longer able to hear sound when I play back a file in AVS Audio Editor?

Thanks very much.
Developer
25.02.17 12:13:06
To: goodback

Please, run AVS Audio Editor, open audio file and run the playback. Then open Volume Mixer in system tray and check the volume of AVS Audio Editor and Mute/Unmute button status.
25.02.17 15:45:28
To: RomanN

Thank you very much RomanN! That resolved the issue! I really appreciate your help!
Nat
28.02.17 11:17:54
To: goodback

Thank you for the feedback.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
19.02.18 20:14:26
New User here - I do not see the Volume mixer in the program's interface
Nat
21.02.18 08:13:16
To: PeterSyv

Dear user,

The audio will record only in case all the sound devices of your computer are switched on. We suggest you activating your sound devices following the instructions below:

If you run Windows Vista, 7,8,10 go Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Manage audio devices > Recording tab > select Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices > right click on each of the appeared in the window device's icons >> check the field Enable.

Please infom about the result.

Kind regards
16.03.19 04:19:57
I have the latest version of AVS4you Audio editor on my PC windows 10 and the program is activated

I am not getting any sound when I load a file (such as an MP3 file or WMA file) and play it back.

There is a vertical double-bar at the far right of the AVS Audio Editor window that seems to indicate that the software is detecting sound in the MP3 file; the levels in the double-bar go up and down, seemingly indicating variations in the playback volume. However, there is no sound from the computer speakers.

When I look at Tools > Options > Playback > Device, my computer speakers are accurately shown. And when I look at Tools > Options > Playback > Volume, the volume is set at about half way.

My computer speakers are working fine for playing other sounds and sound files from my computer, such as playing songs from iTunes or streaming music from the internet.

When I play back the same MP3 or WMA file in another program (such as Groove Music), I am able to hear the sound just fine.

What should I do to get the sound playing...?

Thanks for advice
Hans Dhejne dhejneh@gmail.com
Nat
29.03.19 10:42:48
To: dhejneh@gmail.com

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Follow this link and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it.

2. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
24.09.19 11:34:31
Please try adding any other files to the program (files of another format). Is the sound muted when you play them back?
If the problem persists with the particular audio files (from the same source), please specify their format and attach a screenshot of File Info window.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  85