AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Franรงais    DEU Deutsch
04.12.21 03:21:46
Yes. This is totally unfair. In my case, I have to use my license to a new computer which supports Windows 11. HW and OS get End of Support Life all the time and for AVS luring their customers to buy Unlimited License with a catch like this is like fooling you to make a purchase. I guess it is not Unlimited after all. Who reads License Agreement now a days with lots of fine prints that most of us do not have time to read.

Future buyers of this software now you know what you are entering into. After this experience I would not recommend this to anyone although it is an Awesome software to use.
04.12.21 03:23:08
Yes. This is totally unfair. In my case, I have to use my license to a new computer which supports Windows 11. HW and OS get End of Support Life all the time and for AVS luring their customers to buy Unlimited License with a catch like this is like fooling you to make a purchase. I guess it is not Unlimited after all. Who reads License Agreement now a days with lots of fine prints that most of us do not have time to read.

Future buyers of this software now you know what you are entering into. After this experience I would not recommend this to anyone although it is an Awesome software to use.
06.12.21 11:40:43
To: limco20032001@yahoo.com

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback!

The official license agreement is available on our website and you need to accept it when installing AVS4YOU programs. If you accept it, it means that you agree with all the conditions. Please read to this pinned post on the forum.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused!

Best regards,
AVS4YOU Support team
09.12.21 13:37:22
Dear AVS4You Support Team,

๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฆ!! If I paid for a license for one computer, that computer dies, why are you making pay for ANOTHER license for the new computer? I read your EULA and it says, "one license per computer". That's fine! Let me de-register it from my old computer (one computer, dead, in the trash = no computer) and re-register it on my new computer (one computer, functioning, in use = ONE COMPUTER)! If not, then I'm reporting you to the BBB and will blast you on social media for being a TERRIBLE COMPANY when it comes to customer support and satisfaction!!
20.12.21 08:45:59
To: marly87

Dear user,

Our manager assisted you in the support system on this issue. Please log in to view the reply.

Best regards,
AVS4YOU Support team
Online:
Users:  1  roman mills
Guests:  458