AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
01.04.16 04:03:10
I couldn't find anything on the forum regarding this, but this is what I want to do. I have a dvd with an existing menu and extras that I want to preserve, not create a new menu, with everything the same, except for the aspect ratio. It was created with a 4/3 ratio and should be 16:9 wide screen. I want to leave everything else alone, but convert the output DVD from 4/3 to 16/9, including the director's commentary audio track, and the original dvd structure and chapters. I can't figure out how to that with your software, except to convert just the movie from 4/3 to 16/9 to an mpeg file for just the movie. but I would lose the existing menu and structure. If there is no way of doing that, ok, but there should be. basically, it's just converting the entire input dvd aspect ratio, to something new outputing the new aspect ratio for the entire input dvd. thank you....
Nat
01.04.16 15:38:14
To: Indyrod

Dear user,

Unfortunately for now it is not possible to convert DVD video with all the structure.
You will lose additional audio tracks (in other languages) and menu (unless you create your own).

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  496