AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
03.10.15 05:33:48
If you have not fixed the very annoying audio out of sync problem with Video Converter, and since you don't specify what the improvements are, I can see no rational reason why to upgrade, since I could care less about Win 10. I know your support team has known about this forever, since I have provided example after example, and received no notice of the problem being fixed. Easy question, is the audio out of sync problem with Video Converter fixed or not? If not, then this program is still crap, and you don't seem to have the proper support staff developers to fix it. I can't recommend your products to anyone, since this seems to be a problem you have no clue how to fix. I have no confidence you have any idea what you are doing with this product, until I actually see and test you have FINALLY fixed a problem that should have been resolved a long long time ago.
03.10.15 05:55:47
To: Indyrod

and something else, you quit supporting the DVD COPY program, and said to use DISC CREATOR which does the same thing, which is absolutely false. There is NO way to do the same options with Creator as COPY, because with COPY, you could choose the movie, audio, titles, chapters, and various other options and output file size you want, which eliminated the need to use DVD SHRINK. I don't get it, you take several steps backward, and zero steps forward. DVD COPY was a good program, much better than DISC CREATOR, and you discontinue it. Your sense of direction is extremely hard to follow. Somebody new needs to get control of your products, or they become a joke.
Nat
09.10.15 14:35:40
To: Indyrod

Dear user,

Thank you for all the suggestions.

If you need to shrink your DVD video, please use AVS Video Converter, and choose a profile with less video bitrate in DVD format.

As for the audio and video out of sych issue: the file you have send to us has incorrectly encoded frame rate, that is why there is an incompatibility issue with AVS4YOU software. The issue can also be reproduced on the third party PC players.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  325