AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.08.15 13:27:11
When trying to convert an image to pdf, I get this message

Internal error (code: 17) Please contact support service if this error persists.

Any idea what this is about?

Many thanks
Administrator
17.08.15 07:51:55
To: pastor54

Hi Felipe,

Try following these steps to update AVS applications and their components on your computer.

I'd also recommend you to repair AVS files: close all AVS programs and other running applications >> copy the following link to the address bar of My Computer window and press <Enter>:

32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the *.dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to me.

Try to provide some additional information about the error:

<1> If only this file causes the issue when converting, attach your original file to your message so I am able to reproduce the problem and resolve it.
<2> Your PC configuration.
18.08.18 19:05:41
To: pastor54

follow the steps below to convert your image files to JPEG format:

Load the images you wish to convert into AVS Image Converter.
Press the To Jpeg button on the Conversion tab of the Working Area to set the format which you would like to convert your images to.
Set the image quality value using the Quality slider below the format buttons. As a rule, setting a higher value improves image file quality and increases its size.
Resize your pictures on the Conversion tab of the Working Area following the instructions here.
Correct your picture color, contrast or tone switching to the Corrections tab, add a text or image watermark on the Watermark tab.
Set the location for the resulting image files. To do that, press the Browse button located in the Output Image Area and select the desired location on your HDD.
Select the output name. Switch to the Conversion tab and follow the instructions here.
Press the Convert Now! button to start the conversion process.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  290