AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
18.04.15 06:40:17
I'm having some issues with audio, could someone please help me out? I apologise if this is a stupid question, or was posted into the wrong forums, but I don't use AVS often, so I wasn't sure what else to do, and I'm quite frustrated.

In AVS video editor, I can't modify/add any effects to audio of any clips at all. I can't make it louder or quieter, I can't pitch it, I can't fade it in or out. I am able to slide everything, but nothing actually happens when I do (I hope that made sense). The only thing that works is Right click >> mute. Is there any way to fix this?

I have already completely uninstalled the program and then reinstalled, and when that didn't do anything, I uninstalled it again. I have the newest version of the editor.

I've had this problem since January of last year and have been trying to fix it since then.
Nat
21.04.15 13:58:40
To: Cinema

Dear user,

Please try to repair AVS files:

1. Close all AVS programs and other running applications.
2. Copy the following link to the address bar of My computer window and press <Enter>:

If you run 32bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe
If you run 64bit PC: %COMMONPROGRAMFILES(x86)%\AVSMedia\ActiveX\Repairing.exe

If some of the .dlls are not registered, please make a screenshot of the Repair window showing those files and send it to us.

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards
23.07.15 18:25:52
Hi, have you tried running AVS as an adminstrator so far?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  11