AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.03.15 16:40:46
Somehow along the line in Disc Menu from within Video Editor - I've somehow gotten these text cropping handles around "Play" and some other elements on other pages. I've tried everything I can to delete and re-save them.

These handles negatively affect the finished product when burn a DVD disc from this project. It results in the framing being in correct, and the text of the menu items being off-center from the clickable area in the final disc menu.

The handles still remain - I cannot remove them no matter what I try. I have ruined 5 discs attempting to burn - the menus are all messed up. Please advise - this is becoming frustrating. Enclosed are 2 images which show the crop handles that I cannot remove.
Nat
20.03.15 12:35:57
To: ry1633

Dear user,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

You have been assisted in AVS4YOU support system.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
14.07.15 15:45:50
I'd like to has please on how the issue was resolved. One of my clients is getting this issue and I can't seem to figure out on how to go around this.
Nat
15.07.15 09:42:29
To: joelmch

Dear user,

The handles and frames appear in AVS Video Editor project only while editing it.
When the final video is produced to a video file and played on a media player there should not be any frames.

If you mean something else please specify and attach the screenshot where the issue can be seen.
Specify the player used to playback the created file.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  68