AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.04.14 20:16:11
The film plays PERFECTLY in AVS4YOU and has been approved. HOWEVER, when I produce it, I get four problems:
1. In a transition from a JPG to an MP4, where a song fades out, the song comes back on loud for a split second in the AVI file.
2. The film ends on a JPG with MP3 narration and MP3 music that gets louder at the end of the narration. When the music gets louder, the JPG goes out of focus for a few seconds.
3. Except for the final JPG, all the JPGs in the AVI are in focus. But when I upload to YouTube, many of them are very out of focus.
4. The aspect ratio is correct in the AVI, but the image is very skinny in Flash. I clicked advanced, but cannot figure how to configure the aspect ratio so it looks the way it should in Flash.
17.04.14 19:44:07
I added some text without trouble. Now, I am adding more, but the program freezes whenever I try to add text. I rebooted and am running AVS4YOU by itself, and it still freezes. Can someone help me? I sent two emails to Tech Support and have a deadline.
Nat
22.04.14 12:50:14
To: slicendice

Dear user,

You have been assisted in AVS Support System.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
23.04.14 15:23:35
The only way to fix this is by using two workaround techniques:

1. Avoid trimming overlong video clips. Use AVS4YOU in advance to pre-trim clips down to manageable size, produce them, THEN add them to your time line.

2. Edit your text somewhere else on your time line WITHOUT video, move them under your video clips, and adjust the text running time. But do NOT try to edit the text under the clips.
Nat
25.04.14 08:59:52
To: slicendice

Dear user,

Thank you for information.

To analyse the problem we need your source files and project file, please upload them to our FTP sever (unfortunately the links you provided are not functional).

We have send the recomendations on how to upload the FTP to AVS Support System.

We greatly appreciate your help.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  113