AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.01.14 10:34:52
This might be a stupid question, but I'm relevantly new to AVS video editor and I've also never downloaded fonts before, so I was wondering if someone could help me out? I know the question has been asked before, but I need some more help (because I'm stupid.)
In AVS Video Editor (version 6.5, if that makes any difference), I want to download/add some new fonts. I've found one online I like that said it was TrueType (someone said in a previous forum they had to be in TrueType) and installed them under "C:\WINDOWS\Fonts".
So, what do you do after that? Is there a way to add them to AVS?
22.01.14 10:39:43
To: Cinema

Neverind! I figured it out.
Nat
28.01.14 10:18:19
To: Cinema

Dear user,

TrueType fonts (TTF) should appear in AVS Video Editor text automatically after you install them on your PC.

Should you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
12.09.18 18:43:24
Can you please share what you figured out? Thanks.
04.08.20 17:43:57
I am having trouble with Video Editor 9.4.1 allowing me to select a font that has been installed on my HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10. All my other software will see this font and use it, but AVS Video Editor doesn't show it in the list. I've tried uninstalling the font and re-installing it to no avail. Any suggestions out there?
05.08.20 00:32:15
By the way, I checked and the font called Santana regular is a True Type font, but mysteriously doesn't show up in the list of fonts in Video Editor. Anyone got a suggestion?
Attached files:
25.08.20 13:43:46
To: Jack Dills

Dear user,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of AVS Video Editor, downloaded from the official website.

Does the issue persist with this font only?

To add a custom font to AVS Video Editor, you need to install the TrueType Font (.ttf) file on your PC system first.

Best regards
23.03.22 21:45:33
Hi,
I'm new to AVS4You and am having several issues and trying to find the solutions is proving to be more than frustrating. I am trying to put together a slide show of photos for my father-in-law's 90th. I have a lot of photos and will weed some out but I've loaded about 300. The order isn't perfect because they are in alphabetical order, rather than chronological, so I will have to move things around. Not easy as the thumbnails are small and my eyesight is not what it used I also tried to put in a simple transition and apply it to all but it seems as though it didn't go all the way. I wanted to also change the duration of the transition as well as the time the photo is left on the screen. None of that seems to work, even though I have followed the tutorials. The last thing is trying to put text over a photo. I drag the text sample down to the text line below the photo, but I can't seem to edit it. When I click on it, and manage to get the new text, the word text is still there. I've also written to support but not heard back.

I'm sorry this is such a long post but I am having more than one issue.

Thanks...
28.03.22 09:55:41
To: bonnie@bonnidee.com

Hello Bonnie,

We apologize for the delayed response!

>> The order isn't perfect because they are in alphabetical order, rather than chronological, so I will have to move things around.

We would recommend you to rename the source files using numbers "1", "2"...etc in chronological order and then upload to AVS Video Editor.

>>I also tried to put in a simple transition and apply it to all but it seems as though it didn't go all the way.

After you placed your images to the Timeline, please go to the Transitions > right-click on the necessary transition > Apply to All.

>> I wanted to also change the duration of the transition as well as the time the photo is left on the screen.

We would recommend you to change the settings at first: press Ctrl+Enter to open AVS Video Editor settings > Edit > Default Durations. Please note, that this parameters will be applied to the images and transitions newly added on the Timeline (it will not change the duration of the images and transitions which are already on the Timeline).

>>I drag the text sample down to the text line below the photo, but I can't seem to edit it. When I click on it, and manage to get the new text, the word text is still there.

Right-click on the Text field on the Timeline to edit text. The "Text" word will be removed after you end to type new text and click somewhere out of the Text input field.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  63