AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.09.13 17:47:42
I have a professional stereo microphone but the registration quality of this microphone in AVS audio editor is not very good.
The registration is almost not audibly and if I increase volume level (in windows or in AVS audio editor) it adds a noise under my voice.
I tried to remove the noise with the noise remover but I'm still not happy with the quality.

However, my mono microphone has a very good sound after the registration.
But the problem is that it registers only to the left channel (sure its mono).

How can I register to 2 channels (both the same sound) or if this is not possible, duplicate the sound to the right channel?

Thanks.
Nat
25.09.13 11:31:25
To: Renno

Dear user,

If you need to create the two channel audio from a one channel, you can do it in AVS Audio Editor by following Save - Save as - in the new opened window in Channels drop down list choose Stereo - see the screenshot attached.

The noise in the unregistred version should not be connected to the fact that the program is not activated, there might have been some tecnical problems (may be connection of your microphone) in the unregistered version.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
Attached files:
25.10.14 14:26:25
I can confirm this. I was able to successfully duplicate the issue and indeed, creating a two channel audio from a one channel did the trick.
Nat
27.10.14 11:02:42
To: davidfrost

Thank you for the information.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  253