AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.05.12 18:40:48
When I add text to a project and go to edit the text there's about a minute delay before I have access. Is this a problem others experience? Is there a solution? I've reloaded the video editor and still a problem. Using 6.1 and never experienced with the earlier versions.
27.05.12 14:53:03
To: remaxpatr

Hi. Not here so far. But can you please post your specs? Including your version number so others could compare.
Lex
Administrator
28.05.12 09:00:46

Hello,

Try to provide some additional information about the error:

- describe your actions step by step;

- specify the format of the file you are trying to edit and its origin;

- specify to which format you convert and which presets you select;

- attach a screenshot of your PC configuration: right-click My Computer, choose Properties, make a screenshot of the General tab.

Best regards.
30.05.12 19:27:55
To: Lex

import files from computer after copying from camera
place frames on time frame line
place text on text line
select edit text and the screen goes black for about 15-20 sec and then it goes light and freezes for another 20-30 sec
comes back on with the cursor in the text box
If I right click on the text box to edit it takes about half the time but doesn't freeze up
It happens on all formats but MOV is my main format
Aspect ratio is usually 16:9
Attached files:
34.98 KB
Lex
Administrator
31.05.12 07:16:45

Hello,

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall. Please make sure to click the "Check All" button.

2. Follow the link below and download the utility that will automatically remove all AVS software components from your PC. Save the utility on your computer and launch it. It is highly recommended to leave the default option "Delete license key-files" checked:
http://support.avs4you.com/GetFile.aspx?DocumentID=168498-647

3. Download the latest versions of the necessary programs from our website:
http://avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Now install the software on your PC anew.

If it does not solve the issue please contact us again and specify your PC configuration.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  465